The Dagger And Acre
There are ghostly moans and wails coming from the basement of this tavern.
- Bread Trencher. A hard loaf of bread with the middle dug out and filled with stew.
- Mashed Cauliflower. I mean, I don't know who would order this. An elf probably.
- Horn of Heimdall. A drinking horn the size of a horse's leg. If you finish it, you get your name carved on the wall of heroes.
The Prestigious Fire
The Conscious Locksmith
A large dragon head is stuffed and hangs on the wall.
- Sphinx Brisket. Beef and pork cooked together.
- Baked Eggplant. It's a vegetable, not an egg! I know eggs aren't even purple!
- Egg on Toast. Can't beat this simple breakfast!
The Defining Stewsman
This tavern only seems to have one window on the ground floor, but it's as big as a horse!
- Cheese Pizza. Sauce and cheese melted on dough.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup. Fried corn tortillas in a spicy soup.
- Bear Meat Sausage. The bear meat is very hard to work with.
The Urban Lutenist Taphouse
The roof of this tavern caved in long ago. The rubble was removed, but the roof was never replaced.
- Sausage Stuffing. Does anyone know what's in stuffing? This has sausage, that much is for sure.
- Broth. Not a lot of choice here. But, uh, here's some broth.
- Tomato Clam Chowder. Clam chowder with a tomato base.
Morwen Wilbur's Tavern
A guard stands outside the door, choosing who may come in.
- Porridge. Hot mush for breakfast!
- Cheese Omelette. The cheese is perfectly gooey.
- Caramel Apples. Apple on a stick with caramel topping.
The Captain And Woolcomber
The Lovable Prince
The sign is made of stone, and lies on the ground, propped up next to the door.
- Spiced Tomato Soup. Tomato soup with a spicy kick.
- Hush Puppies. Battered and breaded.
- Big Enough to Share Soup. A big ol' bowl of soup.
Jaden Wrynn's Inn
Drinks here are served in fine crafted mugs.
- Cream of Glowing Mushroom Soup. You know how mushrooms glow in dungeons? It's that, but you can eat it.
- Halfling Soup. I think there's freaking acorns in this.
- Cherry Bread. Sweet cake like bread with candied cherries throughout.
Taverns designed by
Tavern maps by
Tavern Generator with Menu and NPCs
The Tavern Generator provides a name, floorplan, and description of the tavern. It also includes tavern menu items and a list of NPCs that you might find there. If you want more detailed NPCs, you should check out the Character Generator.
All the written content for Taverns was designed by Sword & Source. The characters were designed by Icarus Games, and the maps were designed by Watabou. If you want to use any of the content, please read the terms first. Happy adventuring!