The Gorget And Drayman
The name of this tavern changes every day.
- Druid Wrap. Veggies on some weird green flat bread.
- Vanilla Pudding. Pudding. It's vanilla.
- Cheese Plate. A bunch of cheeses for the table.
- Sylvia Whisperwind. Half-Elf Essayist ♀
- Pallav Ashes. Tiefling Painter ♂
- Cloee Moonclaw. Half-Orc Journalist ♀
The Oily Labyrinth Inn
This small tavern is on wheels and can be pulled by six horses.
- Mutton Shank. The mutton is particularly good.
- Roast Goblin. Greenish slightly spoiled meat charred to a crisp. No goblins were harmed in the making of this dish.
- Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich. A BLT. Duh.
- Aviad Alma. Half-Elf Merchant ♂
- Lance Colman. Elf Grocer ♂
- Hart Broadbent. Human Clown ♂
The Pinpointing Phoenix
There are not stools, chairs, or tables in this tavern.
- Zuppa Sword Coast. Potato soup popular on the sword coast.
- Egg on Toast. Can't beat this simple breakfast!
- Adventurer's Stew. A hearty stew served in a bread bowl.
- Nayeli Pierce. Halfling Cutpurse ♀
- Bundringo Roderick. Elf Dealer ⚥
- Sisco Ellis. Half-Orc Bishop ⚥
Otto Faelyn's Taphouse
Half the floor has caved in long ago. Don't worry, it's roped off.
- Thunder Lizard Ribs. Ribs from an allosaurus.
- Pumpkin Soup. The pumpkin's rich flavour makes a great soup.
- Fried Apples. Absolutely the best way to eat apples.
- Kiernan Lonerock. Halfling Cleric ♂
- Isis Carson. Human Physician ♀
- Abbas Simpson. Human Armorer ♂
The Sparrow And Queen
The text on the sign is written backward.
- Lasagna. Classic pasta dish.
- Lamb Shanks. Who shanked those poor lambs?
- Roasted Turkey. Served with gravy and mashed potatoes.
- Avery Crump. Elf Sage ⚥
- Kerry Urean. Halfling Cleaner ♀
- Renee James. Halfling Tutor ♀
The Alerting Stone
Thick bands of wood frame the outside walls. They are painted a unique teal colour.
- Elvish Bread. A hearty bread the elves made popular.
- Dumplings. Served in chicken broth.
- Bread & Cheese. A tavern staple.
- Marilyn Morningstar. Half-Elf Scholar ♀
- Max Greennose. Gnome Accountant ⚥
- Kali Enola. Gnome Bosun ♀
The Nervous Monk
The door to this tavern is never in the same place the next time you go.
- Cherry Bread. Sweet cake like bread with candied cherries throughout.
- Meat Pie. Shredded beef in a pie crust.
- Potato Salad. Honestly, it's a bit bland.
- Luce Gale. Dwarf Auctioneer ♀
- John Vonner. Halfling Mage ♂
- Sisco Sams. Halfling Runaway ⚥
The Disliking Tyne
The walls of this tavern are rounded.
- Pot Roast. Hearty and filling.
- Maple Brown Sugar Pecans. Snack while you drink.
- Cream of Glowing Mushroom Soup. You know how mushrooms glow in dungeons? It's that, but you can eat it.
- Gwendolyn Spall. Elf Gambler ♀
- Euphy Aquilegia. Gnome Warlock ♀
- Guthrum Darwin. Dwarf Naperer ♂
The Answering Boothaler
There are bowls of nuts on each table, and spaced out down the length of the bar.
- Ostrich Omelette. it's a big dish.
- Buttermilk Biscuit. A biscuit served with jam.
- Chef Special. Let the cook give you whatever he wants.
- Penelope Elonil. Tiefling Barbarian ♀
- Alex Colman. Tiefling Gameskeeper ♂
- Jenny Hemlock. Elf Bargeman ♀
Taverns designed by
Tavern maps by
Tavern Generator with Menu and NPCs
The Tavern Generator provides a name, floorplan, and description of the tavern. It also includes tavern menu items and a list of NPCs that you might find there. If you want more detailed NPCs, you should check out the Character Generator.
All the written content for Taverns was designed by Sword & Source. The characters were designed by Icarus Games, and the maps were designed by Watabou. If you want to use any of the content, please read the terms first. Happy adventuring!