Eldon Blaze's Taphouse
The bottom half of the door is blocked by sand.
- Fried Chicken. Chicken that's been fried in oil.
- Salted Lizard Eyes. Sometimes orcs order this.
- Chef Salad. Lettuce, some meat, some... what is that thing? It's good, whatever it is!
The Needy Nun
There's a door built into the ground. The rest of this tavern is below ground.
- Creamy Chicken Soup. Soup made with a cream base.
- Whipped Cream. A small bowl of delicious sweetness.
- Bear Meat Sausage. The bear meat is very hard to work with.
The Lustrous Lantern
The door seems to open from the bottom up.
- Bangers and Mash. Sausages and mashed potatoes.
- Zuppa Sword Coast. Potato soup popular on the sword coast.
- Lamb Shanks. Who shanked those poor lambs?
Sahin Strongjaw's Inn
The Merry Cobbler Taphouse
This small tavern is on wheels and can be pulled by six horses.
- Pickled Beans. Great crunch and acidity.
- Butter Carrots. Baby carrots swimming in butter.
- Pepper Topped Flatbread. The red peppers on the flatbread are roasted.
Valeria Marshall's Taphouse
Icicles large enough to kill a man hang from the eavestroughs.
- Corn Chowder. Ya gotta like corn to like this.
- Sausage Stuffing. Does anyone know what's in stuffing? This has sausage, that much is for sure.
- Red Wine. Why no spaghetti?
The Acre And Poacher
The chairs are padded and musty.
- Vanilla Pudding. Pudding. It's vanilla.
- Boar Meat Sausage. The chef has a special spice blend in the sausage.
- Bean Salad. Some beans. There's white beans, and red ones, and, um these dark ones.
The Quarrelsome Life Tavern
The Cheeky Plowman
Taverns designed by
Tavern maps by
Tavern Generator with Menu and NPCs
The Tavern Generator provides a name, floorplan, and description of the tavern. It also includes tavern menu items and a list of NPCs that you might find there. If you want more detailed NPCs, you should check out the Character Generator.
All the written content for Taverns was designed by Sword & Source. The characters were designed by Icarus Games, and the maps were designed by Watabou. If you want to use any of the content, please read the terms first. Happy adventuring!