Talwyn Carnage's Taphouse
The sign is made of stone, and lies on the ground, propped up next to the door.
- Tortle Stew. Stew that tortles love, lots of fish!
- Shredded Beef. Served on tortillas.
- Apple Pie. The absolute best item on the menu.
- Riley Alma. Gnome Scullion ♀
- Shangela Sybil. Dwarf Smuggler ♀
- Zie Mehmed. Tiefling Magician ♀
The Lazy Cocket Inn
The sign outside is covered in ice.
- Magic Soup. This dish is magical! No really, it's magic. Something magical will happen to you if you eat it.
- Fruit Blend. Banana, apple, pineapple, and cherries mixed together.
- Frozen Cream. A sweet treat for after meals.
- Danforth Everett. Half-Elf Bard ♂
- River Ellis. Dwarf Sergeant At Arms ⚥
- Vivien Loch. Gnome Bartender ♀
The Meager Gauntlet Tavern
Only half orcs work at this tavern.
- Egg Wrap. A breakfast treat, scrambled eggs served in a tortilla.
- Beggar's Pie. Cheap meat in a pie.
- Chicken Cutlets. Thin strips of chicken fried.
- Graak Orsan. Dwarf Makeup Artist ♂
- Janette Norman. Half-Orc Waiter ♀
- Cole Spall. Gnome Wagoner ♂
The Sparrow And Feather
This tavern specializes in bread. It smells amazing.
- Honey Glazed Ham. A thick slice of ham covered in a honey glaze.
- Butternut Squash Soup. it's very, very orange.
- Mal's Plate. a veggie offering.
- Sulfras Deverin. Human Juggler ♂
- Kandon Frida. Dwarf Sergeant ♂
- Charlie Duval. Halfling Chemist ⚥
The Gauntlet And Caltrop
You must solve a puzzle to enter this tavern.
- Collard Greens. Iron helps us play.
- Potato Leek Soup. Creamy soup that's filling.
- Goat Feet. Who would think to serve this?
- Ned Jayid. Human Cleric ♂
- Eden Korsk. Dwarf Host ⚥
- Ember Hynes. Dwarf Elder ♀
The Sword And Guild
There is a small bowl of complimentary chocolates on the bar top.
- Crow's Dinner. A mix of nuts, sweets, and hard bread.
- Fried Fish Sticks. Fresh and tasty.
- Mom's Meatloaf. Who's mom though?
- Frederick Zaros. Human Sculptor ♂
- Donal Wretch. Tiefling Fortune Teller ♂
- Tavi Marid. Gnome Cartographer ♂
The Rank Fief Taphouse
There's a sign on the wall that says 'no thaumaturgy'.
- Mutton Shank. The mutton is particularly good.
- Pepper Topped Flatbread. The red peppers on the flatbread are roasted.
- Cheddar Frittata. There is parsley on top.
- Cole Mervor. Tiefling Book Binder ♂
- Heidi Molyneaux. Half-Orc Man At Arms ♀
- Meara Miller. Human Singer ♂
The Buoyant Sword Tavern
The upstairs is a bakery.
- Marriage Soup. Greens and meat married in a soup.
- Pumpkin Soup. The pumpkin's rich flavour makes a great soup.
- Oatmeal. The steel cut oats retain maximum flavour potential.
- Turok Nighy. Elf Archivist ♂
- Angie Filaen. Halfling Jester ♀
- Michelle Scott. Elf Roper ♀
The Vice And Sapper
There are clouds inside, nestled up against the roof.
- Manticore Loaf. Mystery meat surprise.
- Cheese Plate. A bunch of cheeses for the table.
- BLT Roc Egg. Bacon, lettuce and tomato served in between a sliced hard boiled Roc egg.
- Iris Roberts. Gnome Auditor ♀
- Liberty Molyneaux. Halfling Pawn Shop Owner ♀
- Natalia Wood. Elf Butcher ♀
Taverns designed by
Tavern maps by
Tavern Generator with Menu and NPCs
The Tavern Generator provides a name, floorplan, and description of the tavern. It also includes tavern menu items and a list of NPCs that you might find there. If you want more detailed NPCs, you should check out the Character Generator.
All the written content for Taverns was designed by Sword & Source. The characters were designed by Icarus Games, and the maps were designed by Watabou. If you want to use any of the content, please read the terms first. Happy adventuring!